Friday, July 6, 2007

The iPhone Gets PANNED

A friend of mine sent me these comments on his shiny new iPhone. He doesn't seem too happy. His comments have been sanitized for my younger readers.
It’s slow: menu changing, bringing up apps, etc. nothing at all like the commercial.
Not as small as my razor, and I’m completely paranoid about scratching the screen as I jam in my pocket.
It’s slow.
They don’t sell insurance on the iPhone, and I have never not broken a cell phone since I owned one. Worrisome.
It’s slow.
iTunes stinks, as you well know. And iTunes is the major interface for all integration of data and media for the iPhone. It stinks.
Still looking for some songs that say they’ve downloaded, but are not on the playlist. Mostly because iTunes stinks. I’m back to using one of my other 3 iPods now...which also completely confuses iTunes DRM manager. God, it stinks.
Not a big deal, but many things are not changeable – like the REALLY dopey ringtones.
Oh, and it’s slow.

Too bad he didn't comment on the speed. Anyone else have similar experiences?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Coolness -- the iPhone BLENDS!